« Home | CJR Daily on the Role of the Press » | Reuters Editor Fired for Writing Anti-Coulter Book » | Google has Officially Acquired Youtube » | Fox is at it Again » | The Foleygate Fallout Continues » | The Challenges of Modern Journalism » | Image Making: MSM vs New Media? » | North Korea Joins the Nuclear Club » | Another GOP Rep. Implicated in Foleygate » | Happy Birthday Fox! »

John Stewart Reads Blogs

Interesting:
I read the Huffington Post and Instapundit, and I click through from them to items that interest me.
As expected, Stewart has good taste.

A quick note here on Instapundit: While I don't generally agree with the viewpoints, I also frequent the blog. After reading Glenn's book, An Army of Davids, I was truly fascinated and hooked on his writing style. Furthermore, he updates constantly and links to interesting stories on a broad array of topics. If you haven't yet explored the world of Instapundit, I suggest you do so.

Technorati tags: / / / /